Saturday 20 December 2014

Christmas!!!

      We almost have Christmas. It's a time when all the family garthers around a table with a lot of food, everybody wishes all the best. We can sing carols, give presents, or just spend days talking. Of course, there is a lot to prepare- tidy the house, buy presents, write postcards (or, nowadays, SMSes or in Facebook :P), cook...
 For me, the best part of Christmas is the atmosphere- snow (well, it should be!), stars, christmas tree with lamps and baubles, mandarins, gingerbreads, the smell of beetroot soup...We can feel it just during one day.


So I wanna wish you all Merry Christmas, free of problems. And remember not to eat too much :P




2 comments:

  1. I have snow here! :D well, maybe just ice :) Merry Christmas for You :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately, we won't have snow this year, I am afraid...however, I wish you all the best and Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete