Tuesday 18 March 2014

It's almost spring!

Within few days we wil be in spring time, so I'd like to say goodbye to winter ;)

I like when the sun wakes me up, even if it's seven in the morning.
I like stroll about the park watching children playing with their parents, dogs running and barking.
I like spend many hours in my garden (now it's possible just during weekends...), because there's always something to do.



Nature wakes up.
Birds are singing, flowers and trees begin to bloom, grass is become more and more green.

And people are happier! :)

On the other hand, now it'd me more difficult to sit and learn, that's why I think that the spring should be free from learning, I don't mean these few days during Easter or in May, but all the time when days are sunny :)






No comments:

Post a Comment