Tuesday 4 March 2014

Pets :)

Today I'd like to write about pets, my biggest hobby (if I could say so). I can't imagine life without animals in my house. I had a dog, mice, guinea pigs, now I have a hamster and a rabbit. Let me introduce you some of my small friends :)

Dino- my dog. I've written about him some time ago. He was my first and only dog, he had 9 years. He very liked snow, meat and my room :] (he felt other animals, that's why). In his free time he used to sleep on a couch ;)



 He was also very elegant.





Tuptuś vel. Paszczak (I don't know why, don't ask me ;) ). Now, when I live in Poznań, he substitute me, so my parents aren't bored. He is 4 now. Don't be taken in his sweet apearance, it's a small evil :P

  He likes books very much, sometimes he even tries to eat them ;)



And finally I'd like to show you my little 'family'.






See you next week!

7 comments:

  1. your pets are so cute! you have a "little zoo" in your house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! :) I had a dog for 16 years and I I was very attached to him. I also had guinea pig whose name was Elwis. :) I love pets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are all beautiful! I can't imagine a life without animals... They are our best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign! Cat litter trays

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks very much for this great article;this is the stuff that keeps me going through out these day. cheap pet insurance

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for a great blog post. Cool cat collars for the UK, we stock a large range of breakaway collars to suit all kitty’s. All our collars are safety breakaway and are comfort for your kitty, KittyKit fantastic range of luxury cat collars that will protect your cat without compromising their flexibility or comfort and are designed for cats of all sizes Meow! Kitty Collars

    ReplyDelete