Wednesday 23 April 2014

5 reasons to smile :)

Hi everyone :)

I'd like to present 5 reasons to smile, because it's very important in everyday life.


1. Because we have spring :)
As I've written before, spring is my favourite season. Why? If you wanna know I recommend you read preview post ;)


2. Because we have friends and family who love us

 It's a good reason to smile. We know that we're not alone. We have somebody to talk to, to laugh with, even to cry with. Friends support us and help us when we have problems. So, let's smile at them :)

 3. Because it's contagious
Did you realise that when one person smile, other peolpe also are in good mood? If you didn't, it'shigh time to check it :)




4. Because soon there will be holiday
Oh yes :) I know, first we have to write exams but, thinking about the reward, it's worth it. Personally I won't have holiday this year because I'll spend almost 2 months with crutches, but maybe for rest of you it will be good time.

5. Because it's good for our health
There are many good effects for our health related with smiling. For example, peolpe who laugh live longer and don't have problems with heart' attacks. What's more, laughing is good for abdomen muscles ;)



Maybe you know some others reasons to smile?


No comments:

Post a Comment