Sunday 25 May 2014

Last month...

This time next month I'll be writing the last exam this year, from English of course :) So I think it's a good time to make a summary of 4th year of my studies.

 
1) I moved to Poznań. I had studied here before, but only during weekends. I like this town, espcially Piątkowo, when I live. There are many green areas and there's also quiet, so I can go with a book and sit in some place to relax.



2) I have met many new people, not only at the University, but also my house-mates, people at paries, so my social life enriched :)

3) I have learnt spanish literature, language, linguistics, culture. Also I've practiced my english skills not only writing posts here, but also during lessons ;)

4) I became more independent, because here I have to take care of myself, but it's high time to leave parental house and begin to live on my own. I must admit that I really enjoy it :)

5) What's the most important- I have (almost) survive that year! I hope I'll pass all exams and I'll enjoy holidays (but just in terms of no-learning).

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of doing a summary like you have done :) maybe I will do something similar :) I hope we will pass the exams!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and do you like Poznań? I hope that you don't regret to move to this city! :) and I hope we will pass all the exams! fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete