Saturday 8 November 2014

Coffee time!

            The weather is getting worse and worse every day. Days are shorter, the sun doesn't shine so often... Isn't it good to sit with a good book and a cup of coffee? I really like it and I must admit that I drink it every morning, but I'm not addicted to caffeine, what's more- I can go sleep right after drinking espresso!

Here are some reasons why coffee is good for our health:
- it stimulates us, so we have more energy to deal with everyday problems. Also it improves the circulation of the blood, even in our brain. So it's recomended when we have to study hard
- it degrades a risk of liver cancer
- it help us deal with allergy (did you know that?)


There are many reasons to drink coffee.  
Beacause we want to relax.
Because we have guests.
Beacause it tastes great.

There are also many types of coffee. Black, with milk, latte, espresso, capuccino. We can add sugar, honey, syrups, even an alcohol.

Do you like coffee? Maybe you have some original ideas? For example I like nut-flavoured coffee, with milk and honey.

Have a nice weekend!



1 comment:

  1. oh yes! the aroma of freshly made coffee is one of the best smell ever! I'm lucky living so near the coffee roaster and relishing its smell every morning :)

    ReplyDelete