Tuesday 25 November 2014

Student life VS Family house

Last year I moved to Poznań to study here. For almost 25 years I had been living with my parents, and now I know how it is like to live on my own. Of course, I share flat with three girls (sometimes not only girls) so there are also some problems. For example, it's difficult to keep cleanliness. Everyone of us have something to do, but in practice it isn't so simple... And it generates conlicts, but
it is hard to avoid. What I miss is quiet... Sometimes if I have to learn it is very difficult, because I can't focus on it.
On the other side, I can go out whenever I want ( to explain- in Bydgoszcz my house is far from civilization, so it's hard to go out when it's dark outside...) and get back without explaining anything.

And what about family home? I have to obey to my parents, but I don't have to cook, so there is a balance ;) And I can sleep without being disturbed...  But I must admit that when I visit my parents I realise that I used to live on my own and it's better for me. From time to time it's good to go home, do nothing, eat normal dinner, listen that I should tidy-up my room... Now I appreciate these rare moments.

Concluding: There's no place like home, but student life is very interesting and we can gain many experiences ;)

2 comments:

  1. Living on your own teaches you a lot especially self-reliance but as you've mentioned Home Sweet Home, there's no place like home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that living in your own is very interesting but also difficult, because first of all I have to save money but it's a very difficult task for me... :D

    ReplyDelete