Tuesday 18 November 2014

Healthy lifestyle

Today I'd like to write something about a healthy lifestyle. It's becoming more and more popular nowadays, many people try to lead it, but what should we do to improve our health?

1. Diet
We should eat at least 5 portion of fruits or vegetables every day. Instead of juices we should dronk water or green tea. We should also give up eating sweets, but I know how difficult it is. Instead of meat it'd be better to eat fishes, they contain ''good fats'' and are better for our heart. What's more? Alcohol- a glass of red wine is good, but beer and other drinks... Well, from time to time.






2.Sport
Instead of sitting next to TV it would be better go for a
walk. Every day we should do at least half an hour of exercises, it could be jogging, swimming, dancing. Everybody will find something goog for him. For example, I can't imagine sitting all day and doing nothing. I have to use my energy, that's why I have a pass to the gym, it motivates me. And it's also a good alternative to learning ;)



3. Rest
Yes, we also need it. After many hours of working or studying, we also should find some time to relax, read a good book, watch a movie or just sleep.

So, from today:



1 comment:

  1. I think that when I do some fisical exercise it is easier for me to organize my time! It motivates me to keep some daily routine and I totally agree with you that it gives a lot of energy! :)

    ReplyDelete